Saturday, November 04, 2006

From Bridget and Kristen

So, I finally convinced Bridget and Kristen to begin writing things for posting. The following is what they decided to do--post lists...

Bridget’s Blog

There are many bad and goods things about Armenia. Here is a few listed:

The Good
-I can get pampered multiple times a week
-I can walk almost anywhere
- I like my school
-Kristen and I can go anywhere alone and
I won’t worry about being kidnapped
-We have more family time

The Bad
-Its boring without my friends
-The mall SUCKS!
-It freezing!
-TV is Horrible
-I am probably going to have lung cancer
Because everyone is smoking around me!
-The cafes are not open anymore because it’s too cold


From Kristen:
This is my first blog posting and I am going to write about the bad things and the good things about Armenia. I will start with the bad things.

1. The TV. Is HORRIBLE so I never watch it.
2. The internet sometimes doesn’t work.
3. The internet is EXTREMLY slow. (if it works)
4. Everyone smokes so I never breathe in clean air.
5. I miss my family and friends.
6. The fashion sense is Very bad. Mixing different floral patterns is a big NO.
7. I miss someone to talk to. We meant a girl named Talar who was originally from La but moved to London and was visiting Armenia and me and Bridget would not stop talking.
8. There are no good malls!!!!!!
9. In the summer it is too hot.
10. In the winter it gets negatives!!!!!!
11. There are no American books to read.




Now these are the things good about Armenia.

1. WE get more family time.
2. We can go to the salon when we want.
3. The new friends we met are nice.
4. school starts at 9:00 and ends at 1:20 or 2:40
5. we can go out whenever we want


So, not exactly what I had in mind, but it is a start on their posting.

2 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are crazy for leaving this beautiful cali weather!! We miss you guys, and cant wait for you to come during the holidays. Im getting ready for having 1 week sleepovers!!!! I cant wait to see you guys! I love you guys!!

much love,
Ariana Tatoulian

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger The Abajian Family said...

I know my dad is crazy!! Every weekend he wants to go and adventure off somewere. I am sooo excited! only 26 more days. W love u guys! see u soon!!


KRISTEN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home